Access to Modules.
These modules pages have now being made freely available and we
welcome your comments and suggestions. However, many of the modules
have "forms" interfaces to computer programs that normally run on
the server and can take up considerable amounts of computer time.
Access to these forms pages is restricted as unfortunately we can
not allow everyone to use the resources of our servers in this way.
The current status (9 June 2011) is:-
- Module 1 - Freely available. Has no restricted cgi scripts.
- Module 2 - Freely available. Has no restricted cgi scripts. Work is however in progress to make this Jmol-friendly.
- Module 3 - Freely available. Has very few, if any, restricted cgi scripts.
- Module 4 - Freely available. Has no restricted cgi scripts.
- Module 5 - Freely available but has some restricted pages for
running Gaussian and Gamess.
- Module 6 - Freely available. Has no restricted cgi scripts.
- Module 7 - Not available.
- Module 8 - Freely available but has many restricted access pages for running
ab initio code. It is currently being upgraded and checked.
- Module 9 - Was not actually part of CAUT project and no students have ever
selected the elective that uses this module. If they had it would have
been taught from a text by e-mail access.
The symbols such as:-
etc. are used to indicate links to these interfaces.
Return to the Computational Chemistry
Last Updated on: 9 June 2011.